Sunday, August 5, 2007

End of Day 0

The last two shops for this day are next.

Colorful Quilts and Textiles is in St Paul. This shop has a fantastic collection of batiks. It also has lots of specialty fabrics, including silks. I picked up a kit for a purse made of silk squares. It looks very rich. I suppose that I may have to fight my daughters for it if mine is as cute as the sample. No reproductions fabric here. Lots of specialty battings as well.



The last shop of the day was one that was new to me. I have been on several previous shop hops in the Cities over the past several years, so I know a lot of the shops. Silver Lane Quilting is a shop in NewBrighton. It has a nice selection of fabrics. Everyone was very friendly. I was able to find a couple of new 30's repros for my stash. The shop was easy to find.


I decided to quit for the day and meet up with my son. I wish now that I have hit a couple more shops, because I find that I am falling behind with all the driving to be done to get to the shops in the northern parts of the state.

No comments: