Friday, June 1, 2012

All Iowa Quilt Shop Hop begins

Time to back into the blogging!  I think that the redecorating project is about done with the final construction of a bookcase last night.  I still need to do some fine tuning of accessories and get my computer moved to a different area of the house, but the living room and dining room are completely new!  I really like my new comfortable furniture and the new look!

But I digress.  Today begins the All Iowa Quilt Shop Hop.  80+ stores to visit in a little over a week.  I don't think that I will have much of a problem with the trip, especially after having done the Minnesota State hop for the past 5 year.  They have a lot more territory to cover in about the same amount of time.  I hope to be blogging about the places I visit on this trip so everyone can get a chance to see the locations in Iowa where the quilters go!

The trip starts today.  I hope to make a big loop and return home tonight and hit as many shops as I can.  I need to be in Minneapolis by tomorrow to deliver a rocking chair to my son and daughter-in-law in preparation for the grand baby.  Everyone with a baby need a chair that reclines and rocks at the same time, it's a life-saver.

Time to get going, I will try to do some posting off and on during the day if I am able to find a hot-spot.  Wish me luck and good shopping.

No comments: